Thursday, July 23, 2009

Web Design Resource Roundup #4

This is the another installment of Web Design Resource Roundup #4.  I’ll give you a list of many freebies which have been released during the past week.  If you want to know about the latest Freebies, make sure you subscribe to the RSS Feed or simply follow me on Twitter.

Volkswagen Beatle Car Vectors



Cute Vector Badges



10 Free High Res Coffee Stains Textures



Stabilo Marker Icons



Paperbag Icons



10 Sets of Buttons



Free RipeType Fonts



Tabbed Social Media Icon Set 50+ Icons



Bumpbox - With Support For Images, Html Files, FLV Videos, SWF Files And PDF's - A Lightbox Alternative



Free Flash Photo Gallery



Business Card Template-1



Vector Splats Pack 1



Vector Splats Pack 2


Teodoria Vector Font



Decorative Seasonal RSS Icon Pack



Tribal Vector Set

 


Free Desktop Wallpaper: Smoke On The Water

1 comment:

  1. I've looked information on this very subject and I'm happy that I've found it here. I'll be back.
    website design company in United States

    ReplyDelete