TweetPo.st is a service, just released, which allows Twitter users to update their Facebook status and wall from Twitter. Using TweetPo.st, you can post useful information to your Facebook profile, filtering out only what you want to appear there.
Here are some of the really good features of TweetPo.st:
- Post Tweets As Facebook Status Updates
- Post Links To Your Facebook Walls
- Ignore @replies, which doesn’t make sense to Facebook users
- Change @mention to real names, e.g. @Hirvesh becomes Hirvesh
- Only post tweets which contain #fb to Facebook
- Use the awe.sm URL shortening service to keep track of your links and visitors
Just provide your Twitter and Facebook credentials to this nice web app, and it handles all the other dirty work for you.